- Installation of boilers, gas, water, and sanitary pipe systems, fixtures, and equipment in a residential and commercial setting.
- Assist with routine and emergency service on plumbing equipment. Troubleshooting all boilers, common water heaters, fixtures, and pipe systems.
- Ability to read blueprints and perform layout of systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting, repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures, and governing requirements.
- 2-years experience in basic service and installation of plumbing systems preferred but not required.
- Valid Driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations, and lift objects up to 50 pounds.
- Working knowledge of water distribution and waste systems.
- The ability to work after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays is a plus.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and professional appearance.
About Weinkauf Plumbing & Heating
Weinkauf Plumbing & Heating is a family-oriented provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration services in Alpena, MI. We have a high standard of service for our customers. We care about our staff and treat them with respect. We are seeking hard-working employees seeking long-term, steady, and rewarding work. For motivated employees, there will be opportunities for advancement.
We are a fully-licensed contractor with the size and capability to provide solutions to almost any residential, commercial, and industrial heating and cooling project. Weinkauf Plumbing & Heating has been in business for 60 years and served over 5,000 homeowners and businesses throughout Northeast Michigan. We have worked with some of the area’s most respected names in the construction, development, and property management industries.